The Moonbeams Herd of pedigree Gloucester Old Spot pigs
Somerset's finest quality Pork Producer
Farming naturally, ethically and 100% free range.Christmas deliveries will be delivered on December 23rd 2015!
Our Gloucester Old Spot sausages have won Somerset Life Magazines
"BEST FOOD PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2013,2014 and Highly commended finalist 2015!"
“Farming with good old fashioned morals and ethics for
a good old fashioned West Country Pig”
Rare breed Pork especially that of the Gloucester Old Spot pig is something very special and unique. Exquisite flavour, superior texture and colour with the most super crunchy crackling.
- “Ethically produced pork for the conscious consumer”.
- Full traceability. Our pigs are all pure Gloucester Old Spot from pedigree Gloucester Old Spot registered parents and all our stock can be traced back to its point of birth and every stage between.
- Assurance that the local/UK producer is supported.
- Reducing food miles.
- Helping to sustain the rare breed population of the Gloucester Old Spot Pigs.
- Our Gloucester Old Spot pigs are registered with the British Pig Association.
- Our Gloucester Old Spot pigs live outdoors and free range all year.
Finest quality rare breed pork fresh from our online farm shop
Our food boxes contain the much sought after finest quality free range Gloucester Old Spot pork which is hung for one week, to ensure optimum tenderness and exquisite flavour. Then the pork is expertly butchered to the highest standard and vacuum sealed to ensure it arrives at your door super fresh.